KRL 0.00% 14.5¢ kangaroo resources limited

raising awareness

1. 1,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    It appears to me the lack of awareness about KRL is one of the key contributors to the lack of share price improvement when a good announcement is released. Pretty much every time news is released by the KRL team the share price drops, however the share price seems to rise when companies put out research notes on the Roo such as the DJ Carmichael & Austock reports........why did these have a better impact???? Simple, they reached more people from broader scopes that had not heard of the Roo before, as opposed to announcemnts which in the main are only followed by existing holders.

So heres your mission - do your bit to create some awareness for the roo. I have kicked off with emailing the Market Moves program on Foxtel & Bridie Barry was kind enough to respond. I asked them if next time they had an Austock rep on if they could give us an update on if they still saw the Roo as a buy. She said Michael Heffernan from Austock will be on the show on the 11th August if I was happy to wait until then. Well thats my bit for the KRL marketing team, whats yours?

SLE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.