AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

For all those that are retail holders, I wouldn't get too hung...

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    For all those that are retail holders, I wouldn't get too hung up about a capital raising that will double the market cap of the company. It's going to be one of many along the journey. And well done to those that picked it before the market found out. Shows you it pays to read these forums. Although we need a few more followers. Be great to even get 30% fo the following LYC has.

RC and the team aren't going to build up this company with a couple of million in the bank. And they certainly aren't going to be the funding they need from retail investors.

I see this as a great sign. Not only have they moved even before RC has clocked in, but it shows you the funding support our company has at its disposal.

Let's just hope that they introduce a SPP that lets us buy $5k or $10k worth on the same terms.

Don't forget we've all gotten on this on the ground floor. I know none of us like it when others are able to buy at a lower price, but if the share price were to make 50c or a $1 in years to come, I don't think any of you are going to complain.

Just let the boys raise the money they need to and put together a great collection of assets that can get us a few years sooner to retirement!

I'm impressed how quickly they've moved. Shows you that the team aren't just going to sit there collecting their director's fees from capital raisings and not attempt to deliver us good returns.

At least I'm glad the sell down was due to capital raising rumours and not that someone had info on the flow rates being poor. So that news is still to come!

a Robert

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.