PXG 0.00% 15.0¢ phoenix gold limited

raising, thoughts & jon

1. 2,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Hi guys,

I've sent Jon an email, I'm sure other holders are probably as upset as I am. Firstly before I reveal my email, I will hand on heart say that I only have myself to blame for not exiting around >30c above that we saw two years ago. And also for not having adequate stops in place on both the heads and options. I've been painfully slow to exit mining stocks and speculative ones at that. Fortunately I have some winners to cushion some of these losses. But I have and probably will do a lot of dough by the time I get out.

Anyways I'm curious to hear what Juk has to say.

The Gold space and in particular the small cap resource sector has been almost like a perfect storm. And until today I thought Jon and his team had been outstanding. Perhaps they still are and have made the best of a bad situation. But it still sucks.

Anyway here's my email:
    Hi Jon,

I'll keep this brief mate, as I'm sure today's announcement will have annoyed a lot of Holders and I don't want to barrage you. Just express my deep sadness and pain this has caused us and many holders

I've been a big fan of yours and management for a long time. But this decision is a dagger in the heart to all loyal holders and subscribers of the last raising at 30c.

1st problem is the 6% fee which seems a big high.

2nd is the fact that the either us small holders are uninformed or someone knew about the 13c raise. Hence the selloff.

3rd is why after 6 months of sideways trading why we couldn't raise at even 18c-

4th is PXGOA's and all of us silly enough to believe in the story and buy them.. They are worthless now.

Thanks as always for your time and hard work mate, I understand you are operating in a tough environment but this is awful imo.

Kindest

GL All. I can't say right now whether I will pony up more dollars.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PXG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.