AMI 2.70% 19.0¢ aurelia metals limited

Listen Bushbuzzard/pub crawler gossip monger or whatever else...

1. 381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Listen Bushbuzzard/pub crawler gossip monger or whatever else you are, your information has been spectacularly wrong throughout this whole ordeal and it usually based on what some one said to you at a pub...lucky for me i don't take anything you say seriously and i strongly advise other readers to do the same. So far I am up 300% and when you were predicting doom and gloom i was buying...so please tell me now, are you selling because that is a sure fire sign to me that i should buy more. Glencore have a signed deal with an obligation to convert subject to milestones...if they thought that they could walk away with their cash when they instigated the court proceedings they would not have agreed to stay the interest repayments on their outstanding debt, lend AMI more money and agree to convert to equity as AMI's discretion....on the planet i live on, the court settlement indicates that AMI wiped the floor with Glencore which in turn means that AMI could have forced Glencore to convert at 25cents a share...so please, instead of having a yarn at the pub...do some reading and familiarise yourself with something called a contract, you know it's the actual document that dictates what eavh entities actual legal obligation is and not just the opinion of the regulars at the Nymagee pub

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $321.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.0¢ $481.7K 2.565M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 117544 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 719433 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.