AMI 2.94% 16.5¢ aurelia metals limited

No not an employee...just a person who doesnt limit their...

1. 399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    No not an employee...just a person who doesnt limit their research to pubs!

Incorrect statements etc by BushBuzzard:

28/9/15: BushBuzzard channels 'Rumpole of the Bailey"
    Glencore wouldn't be fighting this if they didn't think they had a chance of winning. Obviously there man has provided them with enough stick they think they can win this one.

And in any case if Aurlia win this battle there only option is to sack everyone and put the place into care and maintainance until they can raise $$ to fix the thing. I imagine that's what one of those clauses in there finance update refers too?

If it all goes pear shaped then I Imagine when it's all done and dusted someone will buy this bounty for a few hundred thousand like they did the silver mine down the road!

19/10/15 - BushBuzzard - The 'Earwitness news brought to you after a few pints"
    So after a couple more pale ales And a bit more chatter with my friend....

There was some news on Aurelia.... Glencore believe that they have a sound case and are very confident of making a successful argument come November. My friend said he was privy to some of the information regarding insolvency but he said he didn't want to say too much about it. Because it's not general knowledge, he said If they win then the Hera Mine will be sold off separately or as part of the deal in selling CSA. If they lose then they will become the majority shareholder in AureliaMetals by the conversion of the debt into shares, with a market cap of 13 million he said Glencore will then only need to spend a few extra million to take out the company, as Glencore are very Cash poor, if they can sell of the Hera Assets and recover anywhere in between 30-50 mil it will be a classed as major win for them. I suppose he is right as otherwise Glencore stand to walk away with nothing.

And that was it... Something to Think about

29/11/15 - "Bush buzzard the deep thinking analyst"

If you think this, then why is your share price 2.9 cents. Even if Aurelia do win, it sounds like it will be a stay of execution. (Comment from Stevienix1...i was buying at 2.9cents)

11/12/15 - "A sentimental note from the Nymagee Hotel"
    On a recent trip to see family in the Nymagee shire just before Christmas we stopped by the Nymagee Hotel for a few hours.

Whilst there enjoying the fresh air and cold ale, we struck up conversation with a couple of Hera employees who said many interesting things about the place. It came across that they were hopeful that Glencore would of took over operations in the hope that conditions would change, I really felt sorry for them as it sounded like they have been through the rattler.

25/2/16 -
    Bushbuzzard the conflicted day trader - sentiment "sell at 6 cents" (Thank you!)

Stupidly I bought into Aurelia..

Seeing the half yearly they can't be serious -
    Revenue - $34,432 million
    Expenses - $33,791 million

Realistically how are they expecting to repay debt? Don't they need another 30m to re-design there plant? STOP WASTING GOLD and $$$
    Shut the place and fix it! At this rate Glencore will lodge another court challenge and will take over and once they do it will be a bonus for who ever buys CSA .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $279.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.8¢ 16.3¢ $53.57K 324.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 209940 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 768425 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.44am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.