CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

raks............pssst, page-21

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    macrae12...

Just part of my overall strategy...needed to buy a few to round off two of my accounts.

Interestigly though, the options more or less did nothing for a few days, but the minute I started buying, the off-market swoopers came in from everywhere.

Combined with the lifting of the capping in the heads and subsequent buy-up there, it became fairly obvious to me we were seeing a less than representative market.

The options looked expensive...this was their ploy...but in actual fact it was the heads that were cheap.

As I said, downwards pressure on the heads with corresponding upwards pressure on the oppies narrowed what should have been a 10c gap to about 6c...an effect of 2c on each issue due to the games.

At the end of the day though, we are still so far from what I would consider a thin-down level that any buy price near current levels (heads or options), will do me. I am not in this for a short-term trade.

As I see it, we have a classic case here of the market being affraid to move...yet also affraid not to move...and as always, simply waiting for someone else to make the first move.

This effectively will open the stock up to players that might like to target CVI, in full knowledge they have a stock with both the FA and TA support to facilitate a high-volume "facilitation".

I kind of hope not, but there is no question she is vulnerable in my view.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.