CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

raks............pssst, page-24

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Complete and untter change of circumstance here...

I suspect most will cease trading this now and we will see a return to pre-entitlment sentiment patterns.

In fact, we are seeing this already today, with the vast majority of aggressive activity coming from the buy side.

Slow gradualk moves here today...and I suspect tomorrow...suggestive of an end to games for the interim.

In effect, today's announcment provides insurance for a decent position, thereby mitigating the need for many in such a position to trade for additional points as a fall-back insurance, or sort of stop-loss margin builder.

I susepect trading in this will be considerably less in the coming period, based no less on a stock now learly very very undervalued.

Prior to today there was always the lingering doubt that CVI might meet with a terminalk rejection from Cameroon, as unlikely as it was, it was indeed a possibility.

Today's announcment effectively kills off this fear now, the official signing of which will effectively herald in a new rating on the stock far less "specultaive" than it was.

One more project and we have a multi-project safety net...Catabola, Cameroon...and whatever.

Becomes very attractive for much larger exposure then...and far less trading to protect it!

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.