CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

t4p,Good to see you are human lol.Until your post on the weekend...

1. 16,229 Posts.
    t4p,

Good to see you are human lol.

Until your post on the weekend re starting with 1k, I didn't realise where you came from lol.

Yes there is some risk, but you don't get in at ridiculous prices without a little. The risk now has a bricks and mortar fallback - i.e. a block of dirt floating on oil and a real value can be placed on CVI. The trick is to reduce risk (which the board just did for us) and hold on for the upside:)

Have learned a great deal about myself during this 'trade' that has almost forced itself upon me as an investment.

If she pays off, and everything is pointing to that outcome, I will never have been so lucky in my life.

Have also learned a thing or two about 'loyalty option issues'. They can be exactly what the name suggests. I would love to see a response from Cent on this issue.

I wouldn't have found CVI without your guidance. I have come accross a couple of other smart guys in here that I didn't know existed, and they found her early too, and you all sing the same song.

Lots of research.

Bet you all revert to pen and paper eventually when too many browser screens are open at once,the printer has overheated and the black keyboard looks like a moving target.

Thanks for sharing. This will make the SMH in the near future I'm sure, and I hope they beg you for a comment.

Make 'em.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.