CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

raks............pssst, page-38

1. 237 Posts.
    T4P,

Nice post mate - love your work.

I agree that a significant risk for CVI has just been lifted, and we know that the market prices are set with risk being a major factor. So the price increase we saw today I don't think fully matches the reduction in risk, meaning that right now is a rare time in the life of a stock - where risk has been reduced and the price hasn't matched the reduction in risk. With 24mmbbl in ground proven value to their name, and the deal done, then we should be seeing a significant increase, based on an inground value of around US$2.1b oil basically locked in (24mmbbl x $90/BBOE).

Tomorrow will be massive buy time. With more news in the next 3 weeks expected, being the major news we've been waiting for for over a year, Kwanza basin permits, aswell as drilling commencing at Catabola in Jan, and being significantly undervalued at the moment ... what are we doing just talking??? i feel like a ramper but this is the biggest buy i have seen right now, and need to vent. if i had more money i would be buying up to the max! but alas - i have to just sit and watch ... lol.

go for it guys - money for jam here over the next few weeks.

cheers

B

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.