Rallies around Australoa, page-724

1. 2,814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 620
    @dolcevita
    haha it is not all about you.

Never called you fat as I wouldn't know you from a bar of soap. It was a general call out to the 31% obese and overall 67% overweight.

Besides the obvious risk factor of age fraility, being obese is just one of the more obvious underlying health issues placing people at high risk, as it seems we both know and acknowledge. Being obese is just the easiest malady to see by anybody walking down the street. At the other end of the spectrum, there are a few health issues that can't be seen or even diagnosed properly without doing full bloods, like insulin resistance and pre diabetes. Those two alone cause metabolic disorders and some people with those maladies can seem to be healthy, but are not.

Regardless, I posted this summary of observations about those at risk way back in September : https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/55990779/single
    Nothing has changed from what I can see, especially the facts that young healthy people are not dying from covid.

So..... where is your proof that young healthy people have died from covid?

That is what I called you out on and not that you are a fat coward. Fat cowards are at high risk though so they should definitely take the risk/reward decision to get on the injection and booster train. By the way, I call them cowards because they are to scared to do the hard work to maintain a healthy lifestyle
    Last edited by mainholm: 22/11/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.