hmmmm - no, the cabin is definitely not dark and dingy...

1. 80,974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    hmmmm - no, the cabin is definitely not dark and dingy ----------------- I like LOTS of light.I also basically live in the wheelhouse when on board - as opposed to my peers who appear to leave the wheelhouse to it's own devices in winter for some reason.

dark and dingy French autumn????????

hmmmm - yes, moody lately - but, I go out most days - almost always a bare minimum of 10km walk or ride. More-often between 15 and 25.

I did go out in heavy mist the other day - trying to retrace my walk with a french hottie a few weekends prior - this time I got -------------- hmmmmm, well - not to mince words ------------- lost.

So, I plugged in my Komoot girl and set her to MTB mode and home - which, I found at the best of times is for an adventurous heart ------------- but, in misty and ground wet weather ------------- well, she takes a particular joy in matters of navigation and within a kilometer had me wheelspinning in some shitty French mud - I thought at one point that I may well have to dismount into the slop - but, fortunately - got enough traction to get back

which was good vis as I went to the shop on the way home with the bottom half looking resplendent in a good covering of mud - showing the girls that I was indeed - the dinky die model and not just the show pony

I must remember to choose 'touring' for excitement in the darker months and not MTB - I'll leave that for the real kids

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.