HYD 0.00% 1.2¢ hydrix limited

Hi nOOb. Last week I thought I the weekly char looked like a...

1. 4,517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6978
    Hi nOOb.
    Last week I thought I the weekly char looked like a bullish rising three candle pattern could be forming. That looks more so just now at 1230pm.
    I also though we might get a rally with or without an announcement.
    My momentum indicator had also ticked up & by Tue was showing signs of a divergence.
    So at this time we look to have broken up out of the flag. The divergence appears to have predicted a reversal and the $0.205 resistance level has also been breached. Todays high is the current resistance level.
    We all know that PSY has been & is still manipulated so if the sp has in fact broken the flag to the upside what I would like to see for the rest of the week is for the top box box 7 and the $0.24 - $0.26 levels be retested
    If the box patterns are going to continue as they have done so far then I would also expect to see the sp retreat from those levels and again trade in the top half of the box.
    Its a bit early to say how it will close today but a close above $0.205 would be more bullish than one below that level. If the flag has broken then the target based on that flag is around $0.245
    All in all the weekly & daily charts are looking good atm.
    Lets hope the momentum today continues on into Friday & next week.
    PSY Weekly 8 Oct.jpg PSY Daily 8 Oct.jpg PSY Div 8 Oct.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.050M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $5.157K 429.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 53591 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 93674 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 09/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HYD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.