CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

rally imminent

1. U92
    185 Posts.
    long term cvi shareholders like myself are hurting very badly from the mis-management of MS. i blame him totally for this mess. personally i think today was ground hog day for MS and he will lose control of the day to day decision making of the company. the board will now take control. no more dodgy 3b's that i am certain. cvi does have a world class copper play on the books and will also take a stake in a soon to be producing diamond concession. the refinery deal is still on the table. i wish i had sold all my holdings in may and could buy now at these prices. this is multibagger territory for sure. it only has to go to 8cents for a 200% gain. two weeks ago it was 10 and i thought it was cheap then. what a fool i was. still people forget there is a underwritten rights issue on the table and i bet the price will be much much higher than 2.7. if the refinery deal goes ahead as i suspect then people buying today will be the big winners in cvi and long termers like myself will just sit here and watch them make heaps. good ol harry hindsight i wish i had some

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.