UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

ramblings of a mad ramper, page-12

1. 2,894 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    if you go back to the agm report there is a chart that show where 17 pharma co. stand in their interest towards uni. i am going of memory here. who ever is at number ten has moved forward to number 5. this happened last week. so some are getting close to compliance but one is about to actually take up.

alan was up beat when he said the 15 million short will be covered and more and the word "SOON" pricked me ears

so i suppose to further answer your question is that uni is about to sign some one else and i would not be suprised if its this week.look at the us last night big volume.

another thing that alan also mentioned was that spp in the us was difficult so thats why australia got the nod. after a 12 month period listing on the nas things get easier but he thinks that this will show the yanks that australia is right behind the company and uni does not need to go to them for assistance.

i look forward to the week a head.wonder if there is a leak with 1.2 mill sold prior to meeting

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.