UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

ramblings of a mad ramper, page-3

1. 2,894 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    thanks fullboost great summary. but i would like to put my take on it.

there was nothing new in alans brief. infact it was a replica of the agm. he did note that that the agm had a dismal attendance. alan did throw in a few new things that i think we ware of importance.

firstly these are my takes and my interpretation of the meeting

1. at least 18 months till the prefilled is is prodution.a prefilled has a shelf life of 2 years and sanofi still has to test the life span of the drug inside the prefill----hope i got this right

2. any pharma co. that signs has to give a % of their profit on the device supplied by uni. i gather we also make a profit on the sale to them as well

3.there is a sense of urgency for other pharma co. to come on board. not by uni but failure to get on board or you will miss out. alan will not sell to everyone

5.question time had its amount of dumb questions but the one i found interesting was the question of funding. working capital. alans reply we will have 35 mill in the bank come 22nd december.we need 50 mill to take us to prefill production. he predicts and said it real quick before taking another question. the 15 mill short fall will be cover by another pharma.co. going to compliance and soon.that was enough for me to think here we go a big announcement very soon.i found alans speech at the beginning to be well rehersed well spoken and probably often repeated. but his tone changed and guard dropped for at least 20 seconds enough to slip that out. i hope some one else picked that up.

6.he was also non commental on the question of share price prediction(i still belive we will be sold before we get a strong hold on everything) flick back 18 months an alan was talking p/e and forecasts. very silent on this

7 two new devices under development and he stated that a major pharma co. wants to be involved in its development

the whole hour was positive upbeat and informative. i disagree that the sp will move slowly the 2nd signing that seems eminent is huge 15 mill plus. i hope i didn't read it wrong.

top up while its cheap. i feel a run coming

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.