UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

ramblings of a mad ramper, page-4

1. 70 Posts.
    Fullboost,

Good note taking, you have saved me the trouble of providing my account. I was also very impressed with Alan and the presentation. The guy was a consummate professional in the delivery of the presentation. I can clearly see why Sanofi want him to stay on board in the event of a takeover.

IMO if you can hold your shares for 2 years you will be very handsomely rewarded.

Apart from Alans presentation, there were 2 impressive points. The first were the details given by the ex BD engineer who is also a professor. He clearly stated this is the best and only device currently in the world with certain safety features. The presentation clearly shows the oppositions products are so inferior, they are bulky and require a 5kg thumb pressure to deactivate the needle once removed from the patient. Almost a danger in itself.

The Second very important points were the appointments of Mary Katherine Wold and Marc Firestone. It is clear both could have gone to any board with open arms however they have both chosen Unilife not for the remuneration but for the ethical nature of the product. I am led to believe Mary Wold, actually chose the Unilife Board position over a position on the board of the Gates Foundation. Sure they have an options package but they could have obtained way more elsewhere. They both have exceptional qualifications and backgrounds and will help lead us forward.

All good, very positive, I am in it long term.

A safe and Merry Christmas to all shareholders,

Regards, Scotty

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.