EMS 0.00% 2.3¢ eastern metals limited

ramblings please clyde, page-18

1. 535 Posts.
    Slow,

Leaving aside the court case issues for a minute...

I can understand you concern about not getting about 10c based purely on the volume.

Usually people say that volume preceeds significant share price movement.

I also understand that EMS could do more to get some publicity.

However, despite the small volume and lack of publicity there are a couple of things to keep in mind at this very important stage in proceedings.

EMS has traded on near to no volume for forever. The last few weeks has seen only a couple of trades each day - but there were buyers listed in the lower ranks and sellers listed. It was a mexican stand-off, telling me that the sellers where not willing to lower their price just to get out of the stock (ie holding for announcement). At that stage the buyers were not willing to step up to the plate as news was a good few weeks away. The incentive for buyers is gonna change a whole lot in the next week or so ...

We know the results will be released next week (as per announcement yesterday). These Phase 3 trial results, if positive, will be very very very VERY imporant for the company. We already know from the previous results and announcements that the product is easier to administer than existing malaria treatments which rely on intra-venous drugs (primarily) or tablets (less common). All we need to know is that it is more effective than existing treatments (or even, just as effective would be positive, as its easier to administer).

The potential SP upside here is created from phase 3 trial results of a treatment for malaria which could be more effective and easier to administer than existing treatments. Malaria is a massive issue for tens of millions of people around the world (especially in developing nations). Type 'malaria treatment' into google to see how much attention such a positive trial result could bring.

In my opinion, if the results are positive, then all it will take is a few well placed media releases and the attention from investors will come along.

I can see it now in the Sydney Morning Herald - 'AUSTRALIAN COMPANY DEVELOPS MORE EFFECTIVE AND EFFICIENT MALARIA TREATMENT TO HELP MILLIONS OF THE WORLDS POOR'

Trading has been slow, but this is not just about a succesful phase 3 trial, this is also about a story that has potential to draw significant attention if its handled correctly! Its not like an obscure treatment for some ailment that affects a few thousand people. this is potentially a better treatment for a disease that everyone knows about, that is an issue for the entire world, and that governemnts spend BILLIONS every year trying to treat.

The potential upside is HUGE from the impending announcment and we know it will be next week!!

Holding tight at this end!

Also, we are up nearly 10% today, after a 6% rise yesterday. If the announcement comes mid next week and the trend continues, we will be at 10c before we even get the results!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.