TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

RAMcap Ltd letter, page-14

1. 404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Home stretch ay... hmm long long long home stretch

Ding Ding..
    Round two of the oustings underway with two of the usual suspects hogging the limelight again it seems...

I personally think it's a motivator to get Johny-the-Boy on board with Howard the Stern one in his everlasting commitment or state of perpetual unwaver.

RIMming/RAMming same old..
    The effects of RIM cattle prod has obviously from all accounts propagated centrifugally to a degree then unfortunately or via misfortunate, to be more than reasonable, has eventuated in an appropriate secondary prod being warranted so RAMble on for wot-tit-tis-werf

Fairdinkum..
    What do the xeno-directors do anyway?  I get the Honchos gig - he points to the ground & says dig there and the natives emerge from the bush with their shovels and start to dig and he says don't get dirt on my new golfbag it's more expensive than ALL of you and and the pesky shareholders collectively & ok i get it

Far out..
    As it is the second wave of relatively significant publicised query directed specifically toward the unwavering protege and mentor Jones, the increased likelihood of effect or change is due; to the centripedal frequency applied, kind of like a resonance imbalance or disturbance in the force - Luke.

E-Z-2-C..
    Point being the compensation for service is outa fashion, is unsustainable and outdated. Whether it be new direction by current directors/holders of the directive position, or replacement of the outdated model(entrenched directors included) the management or policy practices are overdue for change.

& Bi-the way..
    Understanding the Responsibility at the helm is one thing & Over-Compensating is another.
    Compensation for great responsibility is one thing & Value for service is another.
    Calibre of Directorship is one thing & Indirect Extraction of funds from Shareholders is another.
    Taking more cookies than your fair share is one thing & Character Analysis is another.
    An entity or company has Many Constituents which is one thing & an Individual Director is another.
    Responsible constituent Sustainability is one thing & a Squeezed out Shareholder is another.
    Responsible company Policy Co-ordination is one thing & Unsustainable Practice is another.
    Adapting to compensate for Underperformance is one thing & Market Confidence is another.
    Ability to meet Forecast Objectives is one thing & Policy advocating Set Remuneration is another.
    Words and Forecasts are one thing & profit/Performance Policy Practice is another.

Constructive Criticism for the Pessimist is one thing & Bite My Wire is another

Give em chit RAM!

Go Gold
    Last edited by observing: 14/04/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.