TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Can you include output from a starter pit end of this CY in...

1. 1,538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1134
    Can you include output from a starter pit end of this CY in guidance which has to be based on existing reserves? What is more important, the difference between producing 13 or 15k ounces per quarter out of reserves that will be running out 12-18 months down the road anyway or developing the new deposit with larger width, strike length and higher grade? The former being just a zero-sum game of production vs LOM and the latter being value creation.

Who is the boss? Do you mean the same boss RAMcap is "entirely satisfied" with? And who is pocketing $800k? $800k is the limit for nun-executive directors where actual payout was $300k.

Troy paid back $95m from the original $100m debt, surely they will have no problem paying off the remainder.

I agree with RAMcap, I also "do not believe that TRY non executive directors are entitled to pay themselves the present shareholder approved limit of $800000 per annum." Everybody agrees, non executive directors too as they are paid $500000 less than the shareholder approved limit.

I also do not believe that RAMcap is entitled to request an EGM while holding less than 5%. At least not without offering the supporting shareholders the same deal.

It is very simple, if you support RAMcap make sure you are entitled to $0.40 in convertible notes with a coupon of 6% and convertible into Troy shares at 15c per each Troy share you already own.
    If I supported RAMcap I would expect them to provide me with the opportunity to take up $2.2m in convertible notes convertible into 14.7m Troy shares at my request and paying me $132000 per annum. Don't you think I am forced to vote against anything they propose at an EGM as long as they do not offer me that deal that would just put me on par with them?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.