RMS 1.59% $1.92 ramelius resources limited

bbq and ajax thanks for the very sobering but completely fair...

1. 1,702 Posts.
    bbq and ajax thanks for the very sobering but completely fair comments.......it's amazing that the small end of the market (which I mainly stick to) has just very little oomph right now...... we can't be too greedy though... we had a 10 or 12 day rally in all things U308 and we had a good run in the Nickel and Zinc stocks a while back....... of course all things IO continue to be overprices at the junior end so for the poor old golds, I'm afraid the gold price needs to have another significant leg up before these stocks like Ramelius can bear no outstanding news every other week........ so we watch the price just deflate on pretty ordinary volume............. seasoned guys such as me will have seen this 90% of the time before....... nothing to do but be defensive... pick some up on the oversold / bargain days and if you believe in the story hang on........... some people say how much costs have risen with fuel etc but i watch some stocks like RMS which should have discovery costs for their ozs which will far negate any rise in diesel or power........... frustrating stage right now and I see oil and gold in a holding pattern until the US elections perhaps as the Fed massages peoples wallets with easy credit to the extent they still can........ Why would OPEC increase production now and forcibly lower prices?????? come now............

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.92
Change
0.030(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $2.194B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.94 $1.95 $1.92 $7.450M 3.862M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 72964 $1.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.93 42195 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.