NDO 6.52% 86.0¢ nido education limited

re: ramp ramp/analyser Analyser - Very interesting!! My post was...

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    re: ramp ramp/analyser Analyser - Very interesting!! My post was pulled, but your reply to me was left on.
    Apart from naming castaway, as being a Porsche911 look alike poster(!) I can't see any problems with what I wrote!
    I agree there are new people coming on who we haven't heard of, but imagine a lot of them are new names for old people who had problems after the IP address tighten up - i.e. genuine emails needed etc.
    Also, it's very likely that a lot of people never or rarely post, but suddenly feel strongly enough to actually start typing.
    I do often check on joining dates, as it gives some credibility on some aspects - but lots of members are in groups - chat, breakfast, share classes, etc and will pass on HC details to others- so it's very possible that lots of posters know each other and can in fact 'talk to each other' in a form of silent ramping.
    That definitely doesn't seem to happen on NDO and I believe the majority of NEO posters are absolutely legit too. It's been hanging around 'waiting to happen' for so long, that an incredible number of traders are watching it constantly. There's bound to be plenty of interest and controversy.
    I'm holding NDO and NEO (of course!!!) and waiting for BOTH to perform. (As well as a few others, such as FAR)
    Unlike you, I think the NEO options will be a magnificent performer later this year, but do agree with you that they are overpriced today. That's just simple maths- but I HAVE paid too much for some, same as many, as there is a tight holding and I just want to make sure I'm in for the action on all fronts! We were all pretty hot headed about it a couple of months back - but common sense reigns!
    I am fascinated that Gerry decided to pull my post - and will keep a copy of this one, just in case! (Did you save the whole thread? - you can email me on [email protected] if you need.)
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
86.0¢
Change
-0.060(6.52%)
Mkt cap ! $196.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.5¢ 90.0¢ 85.5¢ $146.3K 168.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 52516 86.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.