PLS 1.67% $3.05 pilbara minerals limited

Midweek PLS Shipping News.... Latest Outbound Bulk Carrier...

1. 1,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2130
    Midweek PLS Shipping News....

Latest Outbound Bulk Carrier ENTERPRISE 36490 dwt that left PH 20-01-2022 (Yet to confirm its final tonnage on-board)  has just berthed  at the wharf  in the Port of Gwangyang  for the usual  discharge of product to our  South Korean JV partner.
    I would expect its next destination is  heading back south to China Main Ports anchorage.

Outbound Bulk Carrier AMERICAN BULKER is currently still in the Yangtze river ,  now at the Port of Tiacang  close to the City of Shanghai. After 2 days unloading of the 26696 wmt of December PLS product further up-river this may be an additional discharge of a secondary shipment or just simply its taking on new cargo , hard to know- meaning its time to discount any further interest in this one.....
    Over a month to get this far

As yet no announcements  forthcoming of any  Inbound shipping for Pilgangoora Operations so far in February which makes me think an empty  large vessel  approaching PH anchorage for SFR product due to arrive in the next few days could well be a Co-share arrangement, bearing in mind that the smaller shipments eg..BMX #3 auction( 10k ) spoils are to be loaded this month and for that matter previous  BMX#2 (8k) product that didnt leave PH in November 2021 as was expected.
    Unclear if it was eventually loaded on the latest ENTERPRISE or AMERICAN BULKER. All getting a bit too hard to tell if they are not separating the shipment(s) onboard manifests on the one vessel when they are eventually released by the PPA. Will keep watching....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.05
Change
0.050(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $9.179B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.10 $3.12 $3.03 $45.56M 14.88M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 262357 $3.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.05 102070 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.