PLS 3.00% $2.91 pilbara minerals limited

Ramp up of next PLS shipment..., page-2218

1. 4,656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 990

12 months time after a heavy buyback and SOI are reduced by 33% to 2b share from where we are now at 3b shares and the recommencement of free cash flow and dividends would be a massive windfall. For instance the 11c div was realised at about 17c pre tax and pool of $500m was used. With a reduction in shares the dividend then equates to 25c ps, another example being if the set aside dividend pool becomes $1b next year with only 2b SOI that dividend grows to 50c ps and a 12+% yield that would blow any $4 SP out of the water. I’m not saying this is my 100 % best option but buying up junior miners at a 50-60% premium when PLS already has a massive resource and LOM may not be the best use of funds when it can be reinvested in buying back their own great company at unbelievable prices is an opportunity hard to resist knowing full well exactly what is in the locker room. Will the MC retreat back to $8b and a $4 SP once the SOI are reduced ,I don’t think so. So imo the MC/ SP would look after itself and depending on revenue and net profits if it plateaued from where we are now it would turn into a smash up derby to get hold of as many shares as possible asap. Lots of if’s but another one would be if PLS can net profit say $4b p.a working on a PE of 5 makes for a $20b MC and a $10 SP with 2b SOI.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.