PLS 5.00% $2.85 pilbara minerals limited

Ramp up of next PLS shipment..., page-2490

1. 438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    The situation in Europe

European and American car manufacturers (except Tesla) are increasingly being pushed into a corner by China. Even Tesla uses BYD batteries in the Tesla plant in Berlin Grünheide.

The race for resources like lithium will cost Western countries a lot of money and not all of them will achieve their goal of survival. If it weren't for China, the rest of the world wouldn't be able to build EV cars. That is a fact! What a market power has been created here! Do I like this superiority? Not at all! And what is the European car industry doing about it? In my view, too little to be able to survive in the long term. So bad, oh yes!

Now it is flushing vehicles like BYD into the European market and not only BYD! After only "eleven months" BYD is already represented in 15 European countries. And the trend is rising!

What impact will this have? The only thing we Europeans can think of is to reconsider punitive tariffs. It's 5 to 12 and this will cost the car industry a lot of money. The years of standing by and being unconcerned reminds me too much of the Nokia and Agfa effect and that is now having its consequences. The prices for European cars are far too overpriced. I think we will lose our snootiness.

We will not win an economic war. China is years ahead of us. At the very most, we'll just want stone-age vehicles that still need fuel. Then we can continue to sit back and relax.

Would I like to be a citizen living in Australia right now, oh yes!

Does it make sense to stay invested in Pilbara, oh yes!

Put your shares way down in the drawer people and forget you have them in there!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.