PLS 3.83% $2.98 pilbara minerals limited

Ramp up of next PLS shipment..., page-944

1. 1,282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2141
    Hi Berca,
    Yes i did see that and i do see your point.......however

\
    The shipping agent companies scheduling behaviour over the last month or so give confidence that it is indeed PLS spodumene on board....be it, could well also be part co-share cargo leaving PH as well...
    I have these details to relate too in my notes....

The PPA website currently is stating cargo in a generalized form. It has done that in the past especially when multi use General cargo ships are involved (bigger bulk carriers being the other type)....

Have watched this ship on its early travels between Mackay Qld & Tasmania stops where it clearly stated early on...picking up Monson Agents/Pilgangoora Operations product at PH on its eventual travels further north .

As the trip progressed it was announced it had the additional moniker for AsiaWorld shipping arriving at PH 3 days earlier with the same ship MUNTGRACHT stated on the website arriving later under Moniker of Monson agents still loading for Pilgangoora Operations. All is not lost i thought

A further stop over at Henderson Kwinana to discharge/collect cargo occured .
    Then as page updates come and go....
    The AsiaWorld shipping schedule remained on the expected arrivals website
    The Monson Agent/ PLS loading visit disappeared????) Oh my....i thought

Within a day of PH anchorage arrival it enters Port Hedland harbor .
    The website at that time indicated it a first of a two visits schedule. It then discharges its collection of cargo for Asia World shipping agents .
    That harks back now to still the 2nd visit 3 days later possibly being the Monson agent/PLS product shipment stated from early on in the piece.
    (Abet still hidden from public view on the other pages on website)
    They indeed need to improve their website ....

Wednesday night MUNTGRACHT repositions itself at Berth PH2 for taking on product -
    (Its action is categorized to me as the 2nd visit earlier mentioned ...MONSON/PLS shipment!)
    CUBE Trucks are sighted on the wharf...... Unloading of Containers seen last 2 days by @Marwinner.
    Ship departs Port Hedland this morning... bound for Port of Nantong .
    A common Port of Call for PLS product for the General Lithium convertor is located there
    17 PLS shipments in the last calander year from Port Hedland with 7 having visited the Port of Nantong

If you want to see the type S class vessel they are using here , see below for impressive video - used for General cargo and or for bulk cargo
    https://www.spliethoff.com/representatives/asiaworld-shipping-service-australia/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.98
Change
0.110(3.83%)
Mkt cap ! $8.969B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.99 $3.10 $2.95 $98.90M 32.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 16986 $2.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.98 175531 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.