PLS 1.31% $3.02 pilbara minerals limited

Ramp up of Next Shipment....., page-166

1. 1,998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 451
    I too import from China, but nothing in the way in which businesses like Bunnings operate.

The underlying problem now is that, straight after Chinese New Year, employees are restricted on returning to their place of employment. There is currently a ban on travel in China- (only the Chinese government can do this) I am told that my suppliers are planning on reopening 27th Feb. Two weeks later than expected, but anything could happen and governments are not noted for giving full disclosure either.

Certainly the current orders that are ready can be sent, but there will be delays in down the line orders. I have already been warned to expect delays in my deliveries after March.

You are right that nobody should panic and, while there may be a few delays, the sky is not falling. The size of the problem remains uncertain until there is some containment of the Corona Virus. (No doubt there are many brilliant minds concentrating on dealing with the virus.)

Getting in and out of China is problematic at the moment- nobody wants to get stuck there. Certainly this is now having an impact that we won't realise for a while. But like all things in life this will pass.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1976/1976795-77e77d13863c70924fcd8de31ae4a511.jpg

PLS does not live in a vacuum so what affects everybody affects all. I would like to see people here stop bashing management. They are probably doing their job better than you think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.02
Change
-0.040(1.31%)
Mkt cap ! $9.090B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.08 $3.11 $3.02 $55.82M 18.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 424619 $3.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.03 17344 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.