PLS 6.54% $2.86 pilbara minerals limited

Ramp up of PLS s 3rd Ship......, page-38

1. 1,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1056
    Quick comment to the comments, if South American Brine was going to flood the Li supply and cause an oversupply (by the way it takes about 2-3years to process), then 'why' did the biggest Li producer ALB just spend 1.56Bill Aus buying 50% of a Aus hardrock mine approx the size of PLS 30km down the road ! Did anyone say, water restrictions, tax increases, trouble ramping up Brine, stopped from filling more ponds.... I don't hear any of this in Aus. And yes for sure NCA (uses Li) and NMC (uses Li) battery tech is going to be superseded oneday ! Fully agree, it's called Solidstate batteries that 'also' use Li metal combinations to additionally make the Anodes and Cathodes as well ! Yes even 'MORE' Li is needed, DYOR and look at all the solidstate battery patents. Their is a reason the lightest Metal is preffered. With many large Automotive and chemical companies locking in 3,4,5,6 year supply agreements that tells us a lot, they are all very worried they wont be able to get enough supply. Happy to help out fellow HotCopper readers. All IMO DYOR and have fun.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.