VCR ventracor limited

rampers get cranky with vcr down 7c., page-27

1. 4,770 Posts.
    re: the ventracor baloney factory. They shouldn't have said they would have 10 signed up by last Christmas. A number of other broken promises were made by 'researching' brokers.

I see estimates of real earnings now going out as late as 2009.

When trying to raise money at $2.20 a share it is incautious to make comments about prospects that fall so terribly short of what is delivered. It destroys confidence in a company's management- either their ability or their exuberance.

If you look at the pumped up promises from this company you will see they fall well short of delivery. Where is the 'world trial'. While this company has become bogged down competitors like Thoratec, Abiomed, Worldheart etc have made advances.

Worldheart has installed 1500 devices and Thoratec 6600. Abiomed is doing fully working artificial hearts in addition to its VADs.

I think Ventracor is rising ahead of an announcement that Dr Spratt at St Vincent's Darlinghurst is looking at doing an implant of a VCR.

Inching along in a torrent of discovery and growth by the others in the field.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.