Great thread. The ideas and different way to think about...

1. 510 Posts.
    Great thread. The ideas and different way to think about investing, rather than the tunnel vision is excellent. I am constantly being directed to different styles, information, research & all this is definately developing my own style ... I have found Robbbbbbbbb and others a wealth of information, ideas and gets me actually learning new styles. Hey you can take it or leave it ... and you get to know people who have a similar risk vs reward style ... so you stick to them. My advice to any newbies is do what I do ... If you find someone that talks you language ... really try and listen and understand what they are saying (but actually do your own study). Many a time I am on google for hours trying to find out exactly what Robbbbbb is saying and get it clear in my head ... and then the pieces fall into place. Thanks all ... I am certainly a better investor 12 mths on ... for me it is like an apprentiship - you just can't read peoples views, copy them and hope it is going to make you a millionaire ... but you could develop a style that works for you, and with some hard work, study and a good executed plan - perhaps success can follow. This year has been excellent, because there have been times where making some coin has been hard, and Robbbbbb and others have shown you go to know when to hold em and when to fold em (you know the song) ... cheers ikhutch

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.