Whilst I appreciate the merits of TA I believe it is the...

1. 11,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1153
    Whilst I appreciate the merits of TA I believe it is the fundamentals(FA) which drive any appreciation in a junior resource stock in particular,be it a realization of the quality of a company's leases,a decent drill/assay result or an appreciation of the quality and skill mix of management or an announcement of a farm in or a JV.These things are often best ferreted out by some diligent research.I am holding a junior which I won't name here and over the last few days have put in about 25 hours of research and digging on the geology,structures and neighbours and been stunned at my findings.So much so in the next few days I intend to double my current holdings of this unloved and rarely mentioned stock.Then I may post some of the details I have come across and perhaps people will see the merits I have just come across....it may even get a run if people wake up.My best success has always come from my own research rather than trying to climb aboard the latest "running bus".A salutary lesson for all of us!DYOR!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.