VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

rampers vs lt holders, page-4

1. 14,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Hi Mymom
    fair call there, and I note you have been holding a while, so that's good to see

The registry is 50% held by the top 50 isn't it from memory, which is also a positive

The discussion a day or so ago we had, back when the thread had about 6 of us lol, was around future CR being instead of using the line of credit / debt facility they had. I think londoner's comment was by doing a CR it would attract more insto's and LT high value clients to the register

Anyway, the thread suddenly became a lot busier with fresh faces, and whilst I have only been a holder for a few weeks, I intend to hold for a very long time, down as far as when production begins and this is closer to $1 than to 20c - its mainly in my smsf who pffff, who cares about the ST right?

And, I think anyone else who has just started to hold and read up like I did a month ago will probably be starting to discover just how much potential ORD has. It's staggering, and pushing the JORC resource upgrade aside, there's a lot more to get excited about than one off events as we all now know, but which took me days to figure out

Anyway, today was great but there's a lot more days like today coming up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.