SEN 0.00% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

ramping and bullsh#@

1. 162 Posts.
    In response to (eddievanhalen,insider info and the rest) claiming that they have spoken to directors of the Senetas company and that they personally told these traders who they (Senetas directors) dont even know that a anns is on the way this week!!!! WEll guess what I too have spoken to 2 Guys there who identified themselves as Andy and Andrew on two different occassions and both said the same thing! THAT THERE IS NO ANN THIS WEEK AND THAT THERE WILL BE NO ANN INREGARDS TO THE CLIENT THAT EVERYONE WHATS TO KNOW.They said that they are not in the possition to disclose any kind of information to anyone and basicly that no other member of the company (SEN)weather Stephen Munday Francis Galbally Micheal Kirwen or Peter S Cook will disclose any kind of information to anyone!I am more then happy to see the price of this share increase but I Am SICK OF THE CRAP THATS SAID IN THIS FORAM ABOUT THIS COMPANY I VE GOT A LARGE PORTION OF SHARES BUT I DONT THINK ITS FAIR IF OTHERS ON THIS SITE CONTINUE TO SPEAK SH#@.Lets make the cash the right way and not by tring to manipulate the stock by lying to others.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $3.912K 300.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1368323 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 313023 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.