SEN 0.00% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

re: liberty With all due respect Liberty you are an idiot.. here...

1. 1,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: liberty With all due respect Liberty you are an idiot.. here is what I said:

I will repeat what I said yesterday - I have spoken to one of the SEN directors and a profit forecast will be released before the end of this week (by the 24th Sept)

As splitview has pointed out the company promised a profit forecast within 2 weeks of their Sept 6th announcement. I am a professional investor and when something doesn't add up in a company I am invested in I use some initiative and ring up and ask. I WAS told by a director that yes the forecast is overdue but it will be out by the end of the week. No ramping/bullshit there my friend.

I have had a rather long holiday from HC due to the amount of bullshit that you have to wade through to find something of substance. I decided I'd share something that was relevant to the SEN discussion and you accuse me of ramping/bull$hit.

The fact that you basically post on one stock and are positive toward it suggests perhaps you should be accusing yourself of ramping if anything.

........back to the forums where people actually know what they're talking about.

Ed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $3.912K 300.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1368323 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 313023 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.