SEN 4.00% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

Liberty, I understand you have a lot riding on SEN and with such...

1. 280 Posts.
    Liberty, I understand you have a lot riding on SEN and with such a large amount I would be greatly concerned myself. However, I know how you feel and it seems these guys may have slightly influenced your decision to buy in on the basis of further announcements on increasing profits forecasts or contracts.

But I doubt you would have bought in just solely on their postings, I'm sure you have an excellent understanding in trading and the fundamentals of SEN if your postings are almost based on them. I know sometimes it doesn't seem right what these guys are doing but from what I have seen I don't think they mean any harm. I have to admit it is difficult to prove if their crapping on or not.

If I had just spoke to company like yourself I would be furious thinking its all a scam and feeling insecure from what these guys have said to you. I think that's how you might be feeling right now - insecure about this investment. You might even feel offended by the way the company handling your phone query and not providing any subtle hints considering your large investment with them.

It's a good company with a lot going for it.
    Sentiment is still strong and market feels it has a lot of potential. The chart is looking good with today's trading so you may see further gains tomorrow and possibly some profit taking on friday.

Nevertheless, try not worry Liberty and stay focused.
    I'm sure you will make the right decision, good luck once again.

Cheers,
    Ace.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $1.04K 80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 277131 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 505884 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.09am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.