VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

ramping too much, page-75

1. 624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    I have held shares in ord since the rights issue towards the end of 2009, during that time period there has been multiple pump and dumps where it has looked like the sp is going to take off only to be sold down again.
    IMO there is diffenately a different feel about it this time.
    For one, this time there is a positive announcement on the near horizon with the upcoming resource upgrade, this announcement by rights should increase the value of the company, possibly alot if the upgrade is substantial.
    During the time I have held shares in ord since late 09 there has been no drilling results or resource upgrades announced.
    Secondly, the volume and the size of some of the stock parcels going through over the last several days is something I have not witnessed in ord before, This would indicate to me that there are big players taking positions, possibly institutions, not your usual small fry hotcopper posters.
    Thirdly, Lets not forget the the drilling campaign recently started at supplejack, the first time ord has done any drilling in australia since the nov 09 rights issue.
    I feel as others have mentioned it is pretty difficult if not immpossible to value a speculative stock accurately,
    but looking at the value of other speculative miners on the asx ord could comfortably have a market cap of around $100 mil without raising too many eyebrows.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.