CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

Thought it time to repeat my previous post.More so as many have...

1. 572 Posts.
    Thought it time to repeat my previous post.
    More so as many have devoted spare cash to take part in share offer. A small number may have needed to sell to get finances back in order and others who bought in hope of making a quick positive trade by selling entitlement.
    Buying momentum is now "fatigued".

Otherwise the post is still valid.

I believe management is very capable and action taken has been with careful consideration with long term positive outcomes anticipated and now managing commissioning processing plant to optimum efficiency in the best possible manner.

THE FOLLOWING IS A REPEAT/REMINDER OF MY PREVIOUS POST.

As posted before now is not the time to be expecting positives for CCU.
    Sensibly the company has put out positive information and feed-back to ensure recent capital raising was ensured.
    The markets are so well informed that it would be unrealistic to anticipate any surge in share price now.

The "show me the money" mentality of institutions suggests that the next time to look forward to will be early in January.
    A share price in the high 70's (cents) would be a realistic hope.

The "Chicken Licken" postings suggesting surges in the price of silver in the $200 level by years end have stopped.
    Still a few adamant the $40 or $50? dollars will occur before year end!
    May be! May be not!

The game now is will the printing of money bring on surging silver (precious metals) price. ----
    Or on the other hand will the "Fiscal Cliff" bring on another recession and bring down the price of silver with it.

As the Fiscal Cliff is well anticipated the likelihood of such a seriously negative outcome is much reduced.
    The American election may be a very significant factor in this matter.

CCU is safe!
    Lower end production costs and take off agreements!

The share price is not so safe.
    Depends on such outcomes.

Assuming a steady world financial progress a share price in high 70's - low 80's early in 2013 is realistic.
    Much higher in early April 2013 perhaps!

Remember your guess is as good as ----.

Time to sleep.
    Wake up early in January for the next stage!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.