VXL 0.00% 11.5¢ valence industries limited

ramping up

1. 45 Posts.
    vxl has been in a bubble there always will be some short selling as people take profits that's normal in markets
    as we all know

As for vxl there is a lot of upside to come
    just to have a established mine with infrastructure already in place is a big plus there are other graphite mines that are still drilling and planning there infrastructure to be designed and built all of this takes time and a far bit of time IE (planning ,engineering ,approvals , ETC ETC)
    and that's before they can get any product to market with lots of out going expenditure and that means credit raising which means dilution ETC ETC

So vxl is in a unique position of going to cash flow early with low expenditure just about every thing is in place
    and the company can be busy getting buyers for product which they are doing right now all good to me

and as the sp is falling for the moment well that's always
    a good time to top up IMO

So this company is just ramping up with close surface product under explored ground
    With a mine site to tidy up after being dormant since 1994 wont be long though
    The overburden is already off and stockpiled long ago no doubt they are busy onsite getting it all going again way quicker than building a mine
    So company will be in cash flow sooner than everyone else out there
    As i own other graphite company's and know how long they will take to get off the ground and get product to market
    These guys are streets ahead

Greatdrewman

PS good to see you here Towie and once that SB sorts his crap out you might able to get in
    And your input was always valuable Mate :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VXL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.