POS 0.00% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

ramping

1. 735 Posts.
    The constant ramping of the Poseidon story is totally unfounded. The company's shareprice is down where it is because the company hasn't shown in this currently depressed commodity market that they will be any different to other nickel producers once they start producing. On the other hand Sirius are showing that because they have a much better resource and one which probably will be mined less expensively compared to the other producers that their shareprice is still holding up well.

The constant ridiculous speculation by posters on here is getting a bit tiresome. I think apart from cashed up and dean everybody else is just clutching at straws to say this will fly. To be honest I cannot see how this will burst into the stratosphere when they announce the funding package because the company's market cap is relatively high for where they currently are in the development stage of the project.

The company imo will find it extremely difficult to be profitable if the current depressed nickel price continues when they will be looking to sell their concentrate in 2014. Even the almighty Andrew Forrest will have no miracles for investors if that happens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $19.81K 4.400M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
79 39712462 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 17579191 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.