LNU 0.00% 0.2¢ linius technologies limited

Hi Disgruntled,I dont work in this field so Im fine listening to...

1. 375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Hi Disgruntled,
    I dont work in this field so Im fine listening to what you have to say, the board have been saying things that I agree historically have underwhelmed me so far, but in contrast LNU's clients are excited with what LNU provides, there is many others reasons I maintain holding LNU including who reinvests, who is hired, third party opinions etc. you've been posting since 12/09/2019 nothing but anti LNU posts, you have to admit thats a massive redflag. I've gone though your posts and they all have been countered, some convincingly others not.your intention if its not a vendetta is unclear, if you're claiming to be the investors advocate there is an LNU page on their website for queries, as you state youre experienced in this field and have 1.5yrs time on your hands debating on HC only about LNU, can you please collate your theories and post it to LNU. I would be eager to hear them respond to someone who considers themselves experienced in the field. If you couldnt be bothered, well its hard not to see it as manipulative or some form of vendetta and it will be worth investors to keep in mind you werent really interested in a response. Im not trying to pick a fight, my money is in LNU and its staying there for the above reasons, so any good info is simply helpful. Ive already clipped part of your message and sent it to LNU, I will post back what i get returned but as someone who doesnt work in that field, I cant pull apart the details. sound fair?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2K 1M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 111757696 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 3425265 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.30am 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 33.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 100000
Last updated 12.30pm 14/05/2024 ?
LNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.