LNU 0.00% 0.2¢ linius technologies limited

The deal I'm really really interested in is the Sky Italia deal....

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    The deal I'm really really interested in is the Sky Italia deal. This one no doubt would have been a long haul and while I think it will take quite a while to pull it together, given covid and everything else going on, is who they are owned by.
    If they are going after broadcasters look at the following.
    Parent organisations: Sky Group, Comcast, 21st Century Fox, News Corporation.
    1. Comcast Divisions - Xfinity; NBCUniversal; Sky Group
    2. Sky Group - Sky UK, Sky Ireland, Sky Deutschland, Sky Italia, Sky España, Amstrad Sky Studios.
    3. 21st Century Fox divisions - Fox Broadcasting Company, Fox Television Stations, Fox News, Fox Business, the national operations of Fox Sports
    4. News Corporation - Products, Newspapers Magazines, Internet Services, Pay Television, National Rugby League, Market Research, DVD and Film Distribution, Film and Television Production.
    Parent News Corp Subsidiaries - Foxtel (65%) Brisbane Broncos (69%) Australian News Channel.

However, I'm sure everyone knows the above already however it has potential if this one got up given what looks like some high profile backing.Would any other businesses within the group want to use and roll out that would be globally available software to be rolled out.
    Mmmm - Time will tell.
    Then again I'm terrible at dot joining I'II leave that to the capable one's here so DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $4.435K 2.956M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 115157234 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 17202443 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.