RHG 0.00% 50.0¢ rhg limited

rams is sliding, page-33

1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Take a chill pill man!

The US and oz housing markets are on completely different trajectories: The US market is expected to experience 10-15% falls and possibly pain for 2-3 years. The outlook in that country is significantly worse than even 6 months ago when Rinker extracted an extra 2.65 US/share out of cemex. In contrast the Oz market, perth perhaps excluded, is reasonably valued. Even more importantly, oz doesn't have the same default problems, it hasn't had a countrywide style lender recklessly lending widely to those without the means to repay their loans.

My family member on wall street pointed out the shift in future lending IN THE US onto a significantly more conservative basis with assumptions of falling rather than rising prices and stress testing of income assumptions. Comparing this with MY KNOWLEDGE that these are existing oz practices, it is clear that the lending practices are poles apart.

I'm all for healthy debate about a company but surely it doesn't have to turn into mudslinging? I know what I know - if you don't hold RHG and profess no interest, why go to such trouble to say I don't know what I am talking about?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.