RHC 0.23% $46.97 ramsay health care limited

Ramsey share purchase plan, page-2

1. 4,878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Both of your synopsis are likely true IMHO. You obviously already have RHC, you are buying at an approx 10% discount to the market, in a reputable company. Yes, because more shares will be issued, its likely that the SP will fall to a degree. The real question is, do you want more RHC,? have you the available funds,? do you have additional funds that you can deploy IF another company also has a capital raising and /or a SPP and you want to take up those as well ? How does the additional weighting of RHC fit into your portfolio ie. does it “unbalance” the portfolio (altho there’s nothing really wrong with that if you are confidence in your share selection). I would love to have a share portfolio in the millions with CSL comprising 99% of my portfolio (as an example). Even though my average cost price for RHC is $6.20 for my SMSF, I did take up a small SPP offering for RHC held in my own name as my buy in price was about the SPP price and I was happy to add to my holdings. Hope this helps, but the decision to buy or not to buy will be different for each individual.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$46.97
Change
0.110(0.23%)
Mkt cap ! $10.79B
Open High Low Value Volume
$47.07 $47.44 $46.85 $17.96M 382.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1498 $46.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$47.05 632 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.