RAN 0.00% 0.6¢ range international limited

They are selling essentially the same product. And I would argue...

1. 1,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    They are selling essentially the same product. And I would argue RAN has a BETTER product. If Bramble’s has a ground breaking product like BRN Brainchip or the new Tesla iPhone killer, then their market share would be less subject to attack.

But they are scrambling to get enough wood because there is a wood shortage…

Despite this Brambles the giant 13B market cap is STILL growing.

Remember we are talking about a company RAN with 1000x less market cap. Yet it is a disrupter and innovator. It SHOULD be already operating at a PREMIUM instead of 99% down. It IPO at 1.00 and went up to 1.80 for a reason.

What company can I compare RAN to. It’s the only other pallet business on the ASX! And the only 100% recyclable pallet business WORLDWIDE!!!

Forward looking people like Richard Jenkins would see the potential of RAN. He would see the huge 220 billion AUD market for pallets in 2025. He would see the long term shortage and hence growing demand. He would see how stable and sound the business can be and as an extremely lucrative investment. He would compare the current situation to Tesla vs Toyota.

Most of all, I don’t think I see the speculation element in this stock. Neither does Richard, but of course he can’t say that. Nothing is guaranteed.

What is guaranteed is if you are a Brambles share holder, a BRN shareholder, a Tesla shareholder, an LTR shareholder, a Bitcoin or crypto holder, an ordinary everyday BILLIONAIRE, you OUGHT to be interested in this RAN stock enough that you use a TINY 1% of your profits to buy the whole RAN company 10 times over! Just to diversify and reduce risk FREE OF CHARGE.

From the guy who bought Bitcoin at 12c
    Last edited by Tian8824: 17/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.