VUL 3.45% $3.92 vulcan energy resources limited

Ran too hard too fast, page-12

1. 2,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 671
    I dont really see your post as obvious downramping attempt though this new thread is unnecessary imo. I too agree with you that vul ran too fast too quick and when that happens retrace is always on the card no matter how good the company is.
    anyway i don't agree with you that mega thread is one way as I wonder you actually read it at all for you to come to that conclusion.
    There were too many downramping attempts in there with many unsubstantiated claims by downrampers and all were factually repelled by holders who done DD and upto date with company progress.
    also you think people posting positive only posts here and I feel you see as a negative. I see your point as you need to see the positives and negatives both. This is where you need to do your own DD.
    The issue here almost all Posters got nothing negative to post about vulcan atm. Obviously there are risks and rewards in investing in vulcan but its totaly different aspect to positive news flow.
    Tomorrow there may be a negative news but so far it has been nothing negative about vulcan and its future outlook. So dont think ppl are posting only positives deliberately hiding negatives as you try to imply in your post as infact up to now when you got no negatives to report, you won't see negative posts.
    I too be very grateful if someone post negatives here which I'm not aware of, if it revealing vulcan is a ponzi scheme run by con men. But I dont agree when ppl come and tell here that in future vulcan gonna fail to this and that as no one has crystal ball to see the future. So better to go with what you know with the way you believe how the future gonna be after analysing all the information available to you. If you do that you will agree with the y so many of us having positive sentiment about vulcan.
    Anyway my last post in this thread. Good luck to you.
    Last edited by sura7667: 18/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.92
Change
-0.140(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $737.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.00 $4.14 $3.86 $1.947M 491.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250 $3.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.95 2500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.