VUL 2.37% $4.54 vulcan energy resources limited

Hey stuman,I posted a couple of those previous notes regarding...

1. 3,435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2758
    Hey stuman,
    I posted a couple of those previous notes regarding pre-market trades that I noticed last week. The purchase price was above the previous closing price on both occasions I posted from memory. I had no intention of pumping the SP.....it was just something unusual that I spotted on those days. I did see a pre-market trade earlier this week with the purchase price below the previous day's closing price and I wondered why anyone would do that - maybe they based it on how overnight trades went in Frankfurt.....that was the only valid reason I could think of. I chose not to post anything that morning as I thought it may have been a one-off.
    I've been out this morning and am only jumping online now to check things out. To be honest, I saw your post before I saw any pre-market trade today for VUL. The price of VUL on the Frankfurt exchange went down 4.7% overnight so again, this is the only valid reason I see for a pre-market trade that is lower than the previous close price. Even this is hard to pin any faith on as the volumes traded on the Frankfurt exchange are so low. I don't see any reason that the ASX price would follow the Frankfurt price anyway. You would think it would be the other way around. Regardless, the price on the Frankfurt exchange closed at EUR8.13...which is AUD$13.14 i.e. higher than the price of the pre-market trade this morning at AUD$12.78. These last few pre-market trades are bemusing to me.
    Full disclosure: I haven't sold any VUL shares through this period and am still bullish on the Company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.