SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

rancher 'dlotto 28 speaks with authority, page-4

1. 2,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Part of the respectful dialogue between the Rancher's Son and Studythose 'Dave'Quote :::Report Abuse

Re: Wy irrigation water sold for fracing 6-Dec-10 11:26 pm You may not have to worry about investing in SSN if they start drilling on your parents/your land soon! You will be making a higher Royalty than SSN will be on their CHK leases!! There is definitely oil there. I have researched that area pretty thoroughly and the resistance levels that the other companies are drilling on certainly are in the high natural frac resistivity region. The area that SSN is sitting on reminds me a lot of the resistivity patterns called the Silo Fields south of where you live. Of course we don't know if it holds the same oil reserves as the Silo Fields but I'm betting that it is close to or 25% less. Either way, should make for a very profitable piece of land. I kinda stumbled upon SSN from a poster named Bill Glueck. The more I studied it, the more I thought this company could hit some big numbers in a year or 2 and couldn't believe how undervalued it was for it's land and assests alone. I bought a decent amount of shares before they sold CHK their land but once that deal was done I started adding more shares incrementally, and I see the activity and the oil results just proving over and again what I have believed, basically that there is alot of oil under their land. As I posted before. I figure the cheap shares will have to be purchased before the next major announcement whenever and whatever that will be. I figure the window for shares around 1.10-1.20 will be gone by mid January if not sooner. I just really don't see any way to lose on this company except for frack ban, extreme delays, market crash, oil futures crash, major lawsuits, or lack of JV partner coming on board and finally the dreaded dry wells. I think the most likely of any of the events is extreme delay and lack of large JV partner. This is where I am hoping management is shooting straight which they have proven over and over with their track record. Regardless of your decision to purchase SSN or not, I wish you and your family the best with your acreage and the possibilities therein. Good luck and may your years of working the land pay off big for you guys.
    Dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.