FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

commando : im always wrong apparently, even when the market...

1. 145 Posts.
    commando : im always wrong apparently, even when the market agrees. Drilling is slow progress mate, maybe 2015 will be the year to actually know what direction the company is heading, as we are all confused drilling is going on all over the god damm place. Current methods wont get the market intersted, we have seen this for a year now.

mr_delta, i'm not lucky,stating a opinion like yourself however, yours have been wrong and misguided for awhile now and deserve some mention of that.

franky1 : yep the juice is good, you should try it, and removes any emotional attachment to a stock and you see things much clearer.

5 bagger hey, where are all the buyers wanting to buy cheap shares?
    0 volume? no one has been buying much for awhile, what happen to everyone saying they wanted the sp to go down so they can buy more, hot air I see?

Haplo : yep everyone is waiting for the results, no volume for this 5 bagger . Everyone is waiting in ANTICIPATION BECAUSE OF RESULTS = 0 volume. you have that so wrong, it should be market interested in anticipation.

Anyways, now that i have addressed your questions, i'll go back to my juice, and will post back when its 1c under to see whos around to flog this dead horse.

I wish you luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.