EMV 0.50% $2.02 emvision medical devices ltd

My notes here are to be seen for what they are, which is my...

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91

My notes here are to be seen for what they are, which is my take as a new shareholder in EMV who was meeting the BOD and executives for the first time.

I also had a chance to catch up with Eire2011, and met Michaelirish for the first time. Both nice people.

I confirm the questions and answers summarised in Eire2011’s report as correct and add—

Q: Regarding safety of the microwave radiation is there a limit on the numbers of scans a patient can have? A: No, the radiation is very slight, being only a small fraction of the power of a mobile phone as example.

Q: So as to “wave the flag” for retail investors I asked during the meeting, and with further discussions after with the Chairman, about whether or not the current authorisations allow for a Share Purchase Plan (SPP). This would be as an alternate to, or in combination with, share placements to allow for smaller retail shareholders to share in the discounted price and/or options and have their loyalty rewarded. Apparently the SPP is always a possibility, but has pros and cons from the BOD perspective, but the issue has been noted.

Q: During the workshop tour I asked about the issue of “consent” as it relates to the suspected stroke hospital patients encountered during the upcoming clinical trial. I explained that years ago in the Neuren (ASX: NEU) clinical trial for TBI amongst American military casualties in Afghanistan the need to obtain consent from patients sometimes unable to give that consent had contributed to the failure of that trial. A: The patients in our Gen1 trial will be asked for consent, but it should not be an issue since previous experience shows that there is a greater than 50% granting of consent which will allow for more than sufficient data sets for our purposes.

During the tour we saw several Gen1 units, a couple destined for Melbourne and Brisbane in the near future and a spare unit for development and backup.

I will definitely be going to next year’s AGM. This was very educational and there was no hesitation to answer all questions from all EMV people.

regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.02
Change
0.010(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $172.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.02 $2.02 $2.00 $28.54K 14.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 $1.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.02 13617 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.