Very much so. I've been in touch with some of the Pointerra team...

1. 1,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3719
    Very much so. I've been in touch with some of the Pointerra team on LinkedIn. I'm not sure how long it will take, because it took a lot longer than I thought to just stay above 5 cents (sometimes the market can price a share over/undervalued for a long time), but when Bevan Slattery put $2.5 million of his own coin in, the market finally decided to have a serious look at Pointerra. There's market expectations of growth (and expectations of incoming announcements according to the company), but I think they will be met (and then some). Ever since I pulled out of BrainChip and several other investments, I've been piling in into Pointerra (all before Bevan came alone). No plans to sell. The Pointerra team just keep meeting or exceeding my expectations. You should read over some of the quarterly reports and maybe check some of the posts on the forum (or maybe check my posting history for posts that have received a lot of "likes").

From a previous post on there:

Exponential growth! Decided to share this graph on here. Feel free to correct or nitpick at it. Keep in mind that September's AU$ ACV value has been calculated using the exchange rate today. Also keep in mind that quarterly ACV values are usually not released until a complete month after the end of the actual quarter's end. Expect September's quarterly ACV to be a lot higher than what is shown on the graph when the final ACV is released by the company at the end of October (1 month down, 2 months to go).

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2489/2489260-20e426015440749be4ab3bf48a4dabb8.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.