well yes to keep on beating this dead horse which they keep on...

1. 13,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    well yes to keep on beating this dead horse which they keep on resuscitating rolleyes.png
    Haha yep we ain't world class and we don't get paid to represent a company that is worth hundreds of millions nor do we represent over 30 000 share holders nor are we in talks with some companies worth in the billions.
    Not sure why they don't just even use one of those free grammar check programs to proof read before releasing.

Most of the manipulation ( the real manipulation) would vanish if brn started showing the goods, yes foundations have to be laid to build a strong company but personally I do feel that we could have had a stronger base by that I mean share price if they did bother to release a few of the achievements through the Asx channel
    which imo would definitely have improved this latest LDA deal and also maybe give us a better stance in the eyes of to the tech world. I could be wrong but will be happily corrected if you or others think that is rubbish speak. I promise, I won't belittle your opinion or put myself on some bullship soap box.

on your exit point, well thats a hard one to discuss all I have to say is if the plan fails never stop striving for your goal.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.